- Ukraine is a corrupt country with a puppet for a President. Let’s all stop pretending, shall we? No one who knows what is going on gives a damn about Ukraine and no one who has studied Ukraine’s past or present politics thinks the nation or its leaders are worth blowing up the world. So why are Western leaders destroying the world’s economy, pushing up inflation and creating mass starvation in Africa just to save a preening, penis waving President and a bunch of corrupt, reconstituted Nazis? Britain alone has spent £2.3 billion on bombing and killing people in Ukraine and almost exactly a tenth of that on humanitarian aid. The American Government is spending much more and has even committed taxpayers to paying Ukrainian pensions! There is much talk that Ukraine will soon join NATO but it would also make an excellent fit with the EU since the main speciality of and within the EU has always been corruption. I expect the self-righteous fools at The Hague were disappointed that when Ukraine’s Zelensky visited recently, he failed to show them how well he can play the piano with his penis. It is, of course, by far his most significant talent. Is it fair to assume that other world leaders with mixed chromosomes will also be required to learn how to play the piano with their organs? Or is this something that will remain unique to Presidents of Ukraine? I can’t help feeling that Zelensky should be appearing at the Eurovision Song Contest rather than touring world capitals and looking like an advertisement for ex-army surplus clothing. (Che Guevera, a real revolutionary, and one with a big heart, did it with infinitely more style.) Today, Ukraine is a permanent battlefield for a war between NATO and Russia. When all the Ukrainians have been killed, and the country has been irradiated with depleted uranium, they’ll send in American, British and Canadian troops to keep the killing going. (There’s no point in sending in French troops, of course, because they’ll simply surrender straight away.) What no one seems to have noticed is that Ukraine used to be the bread basket of the world – a major source of grain. All that depleted uranium will make the farmland unuseable for many decades and lead to massive, long-term, global starvation.
- NATO has opened an office in Japan. This will come as something of a surprise to those who thought that the N and A in NATO stood for North Atlantic. Those with some knowledge of geography may be surprised to learn that Japan has been moved into the North Atlantic.
- World War III is being fought for the control of the first (and last) World Government. There are three contenders. The US and its companion members of NATO is one contender. Russia and its BRIC supporters make up the other contender. And the third contender, of course, is China. The only remaining question is: will Russia and China join forces to defeat NATO. And just in case you are wondering, the Great Reset leaders plan to break up Russia into several dozen separate states so that it will be easier for them to steal the minerals. Geopolitics has never been so dangerous.
- The United States is giving all its existing weapons to Ukraine in a desperate attempt to defeat Russia. The US cannot afford to wait to build new tanks, shells and so on because it will mean a delay of two years. The downside is that when it has given its arms to Ukraine the US will be left pretty well defenceless. It will have put all its bombs in one war.
- When, oh when, are the promoters and givers of the toxic and fake covid-19 jab going to be prosecuted and punished? They are collectively responsible for one of the greatest crimes against humanity. The media in general (and the BBC in particular) is, of course, as culpable as the medical profession. And although none of the doctors used by the BBC as experts have accepted my repeated challenges to debate the myth of the pandemic and the dangers of the toxic covid-19 jab, I wonder if one of the BBC’s several thousand strong army of ignorant and prejudiced reporters might be prepared to take part in a live, national debate? Or are they all cowards too? It is my contention, by the way, that by promoting the fake vaccine, the BBC killed more people than covid.
- Jamie Dimon, big cheese of big nasty bank JP Morgan, has said that governments businesses and non- governmental organisations may need to expropriate private property for public use in order to get money to pay for solar and wind and other green policies. He didn’t actually say it but what he presumably meant was that those of us who don’t starve or freeze to death will all own nothing but we will be happy. I bet Mr Dimon doesn’t end up penniless and homeless.
- Pension scammers are targeting people with pensions or pension funds. Instead of doing something to stop these criminal acts, banks are punishing decent, honest citizens by making it nigh on impossible for them to access or move their own funds.
- In the UK, the National Health Service has been given a warning about writing to patients only in English. How dare they? Apparently, letters to patients should be written in scores of languages, like TV set instruction booklets. This will, of course, cost a fortune. Apparently a growing number of immigrants (including, presumably, many who came here illegally) who are living in England and Wales cannot speak any English at all (which is possibly why they rely on State aid instead of working) and so taxpayers must do everything they can to make them feel more welcome. I bet the French don’t worry about such things. You get your correspondence in French and put up with it.
- Russia can now issue call up papers online, using a digital database. Anyone who is selected for the armed forces who fails to turn up for marching and rifle training will be penalised – even if they haven’t received their call up notification. This is, of course, a perfect example of how social credit works. If you want to know more about how social credit will destroy your life (wherever you live) please read my book Social Credit: Nightmare on Your street.
- Seymour Hersh, Pulitzer Prize winner, reports that the CIA is aware of widespread corruption in Ukraine, and the embezzlement of US Aid. The Ukraine Government has allegedly been using US taxpayers’ money to buy diesel oil from Russia (ignoring the sanctions which have pushed our prices sky high) and Ukrainian officials have set up companies to export arms to private arms dealers. Expect a lot of terrorists to be using state of the art armaments.
- Have you noticed that finding a car parking space is getting more difficult? And that paying for a parking space now requires a special App on your phone? If so, then you should blame the World Economic Forum which apparently thinks that parking should be difficult to find and should cost more. The WEF policy seems to have been outlined by an Uber executive. (I’m not kidding.)
- An MP in the UK was investigated by social services officials after a complaint from an internet troll. The complainant apparently said that the MPs children should be taken into care because he disagreed with her views about violence against women. The man didn’t know the MP or her children (or how they were looked after) but his complaint, having been registered, remains on record. Another example of social credit in action.
- The EU is using money which was reserved for the building of roads and airports in poorer parts of Europe in order to increase the production of weapons to send to Ukraine. The insanity is unceasing.
- Charles, the man who would be king of England, doesn’t have much English blood flowing through his veins. There’s more German than English blood in there and it would surely be more appropriate to refer to him as king Klaus. Now, why does that seem particularly apt? Charles is so popular he needed 30,000 policemen and 6,000 members of the armed forces to protect him from his loyal subjects on his very expensive coronation day. And the bank holiday he wanted will cost Britain £2-3 billion in lost production. (Incidentally the Archbishop of Canterbury seems to me to be 99% Great Reset supporter and 1% Christian. It was, I suspect, his idea to suggest that the British people should pay homage to the Great Reset leader though the conspirators panicked and pulled the homage and allegiance nonsense.) The big story about the pantomime on 6th May (with Charles as Baron Hardup, Camilla as the Wicked Stepmother and Harry in the wrong part at the wrong event) was not Charles and Camilla impersonating African women carrying pitchers of water on their heads or Harry looking as he thought he was going to a wedding and ending up at a funeral by mistake, and it was not the bizarre list of celebrities (Lionel Richie? Stephen Fry? Really? Why?) but the arrest of people who were peacefully planning to protest. That was the big story and it didn’t appear on a single front page that I could find. I am surprised, incidentally, that people organising impromptu street parties were not arrested. I am sure they were breaking one or two laws. On the other hand perhaps there were no impromptu street parties. Perhaps there were no street parties at all.
- As an aside, I found myself curiously sympathetic to Harry, a middle aged man at the wrong party; a character from something by Chekov or Brecht who had wandered into a Pantomime at the Birmingham Rep.
- There is no little irony in the fact that the communists who run Western governments now want to ensure that the money confiscated from Russian individuals is never given back to them. The plan, apparently, is to use the confiscated money to help cover some of the cost of rebuilding Ukraine (a cost reckoned to be in excess of £1 trillion). Let us remember that the money was taken in the first place not because it was stolen or obtained fraudulently (though some of it may have been) but because the owners were Russian. This was no more excusable than the closure of bank accounts belonging to individuals who helped support the Canadian truckers. And it is no different to the closure of bank accounts (and seizure of funds) belonging to people who question government policies. There, but for the grace of God, go you and I. If you want to know more about the future please read my book called: They Want Your Money and Your Life. The title tells you exactly what they have planned and it is no exaggeration. You can find a copy via the bookshop on this website.
You May Find This Hard to Believe but it’s all True
If you Live in Britain it’s time to consider Emigrating: Everything in Britain is now going to get much, much worse
The British economy is the weakest in the world.