This is a long standing series of small items which have caught my eye or mind and which seem relevant, startling, amusing or all three. Occasionally items which appear here may return as a longer piece. Mostly they will not.
- If someone tries to jab me with the experimental covid jab against my will I shall tell them that it is dangerous for me to be jabbed because of a previous anaphylactic shock reaction to a vaccination. I shall also point out that my history is on record with my doctor and a solicitor.
- No new class of antibiotic has been found since the 1980s. What a pity that drug companies don’t spend more time looking for antibiotics and waste less time developing vaccines and jabs. They won’t, of course. Antibiotics aren’t very profitable but vaccines and jabs are massively profitable.
- The unavailability of GPs, and the long delays in hospital accident and emergency departments mean that there will be far more deaths from sepsis. GPs should be obliged to issue all their patients with a one day supply of a broad spectrum antibiotic so that if they develop signs and symptoms of sepsis they can start treatment immediately.
- The UK is throwing away 800,000 covid jabs because they are out of date. I hope they don’t pour the stuff into the sewage or it will end up in our drinking water.
- It is now quite common for young adults with learning difficulties to be given DNR labels. This means that if they fall ill they will not be resuscitated.
- I wonder how much money lawyers have made out of the Resistance movement in the last 18 months. And I wonder why lawyers don’t work free. It is their world which is coming to an end as much as it is our world.
- Governments claim they are following the science. That’s rubbish. They are following the anti-science.
- Almost half a billion people in Asia will be aged 65 or older by 2025. By 2049, there will be more elderly people than children in China. I warned about this problem of an ageing, sick population in 1988 in my book Health Scandal. The hardback was very successful but mysteriously the publishers refused to try to sell a paperback edition. So my agent and I sold the paperback rights without them. (It’s out of print now.) What governments should be doing is to plan in a civilised way for this demographic change. Instead, they are simply planning to kill the elderly and solve the problem that way. That’s barbarism and has no place in a civilised society.
- Our dentist retired at the age of 61. He said that all the dentists of his age are now retiring early. They are fed up with the absurd covid rules, the social distancing, the masking and the extra PPE they have to buy and wear. They also dislike having to work with the windows open (another covid rule) on chilly days. (In the summer, there is also the problem of instects flying into what is supposed to be a sterile area. Leaving windows open introduces a massive risk of infection. Imagine a fly that was previously on dog poo landing on the instrument that is about to go into your mouth).
- A growing number of journalists (particularly financial journalists) sit on company boards. No working journalist should sit on a company board. Just as no working journalist should socialise with politicians. And no working journalist should accept an honour from their Government.
- Western Australian politicians have told citizens that they must observe social distancing while fleeing bushfires. At an Australian rules game in Adelaide, spectators were told not to touch the ball lest they also caught the virus. Where does all this madness come from?
- Gmail knows what you say in the emails you draft but do not send. In other words they know what you thought but decided not to say.
- Decades ago a brain detection device was developed to keep students focussed on their work. If their minds wandered they could be beeped back to ensure that they concentrated. Coming to a town near you soon.
- A survey of 2,000 young peoples aged 16 to 34 showed that three quarters of them believed that climate change can be blamed on capitalism. Slightly fewer believe that capitalism fuels racism. Over 70% believe that energy, water and railways should be renationalised.
- A surgeon who burned his initials onto unconscious patients’ livers was given a five months suspension. A doctor who spoke out about the covid fraud was given a 12 months suspension.
- The Scottish Prison Service issued more than 7,000 prisoners with mobile phones when visits were restricted because of lockdowns. Approximately no elderly folk in care homes were issued with mobile phones. (The phones issued to prisoners were hacked and used to arrange drug deals and criminal activity.)
- T Mobile customers might like to know that 47.8 million people had their information stolen in a data breach. Information stolen included drivers licence details and social security numbers. Of those 47.8 million individuals 40 million were former or prospective customers.
- If someone wears the clothes of another culture, why is it considered an ‘appropriation’ and not a tribute?
- I passed a bookshop the other day. There were five books for children in the window. Each book had pictures of children on the cover. All the children were black.
- Here is my message to politicians, doctors and celebrities who promote mandatory jabbing: ‘It’s my body. I do not give consent for you to give me any drug I do not want. And I specifically do not want your covid-19 jab. You can huff and puff as much as you like but if you try to force me to accept your injection then you will be assaulting me. And in a civilised society assault is a crime.’
This is a long standing series of small items which have caught my eye or mind and which seem relevant, startling, amusing or all three. Occasionally, items which appear here may return as a longer piece. Mostly they will not.
Vernon Coleman’s latest book is called Endgame: The Hidden Agenda 21. The book explains how we got here, why we got here and where we will end up if the resistance movement doesn’t win the war we are fighting. ‘Endgame’ is available on Amazon as a paperback and an eBook. Vernon Coleman’s first book about the covid hoax - Coming Apocalypse – is still available. It was published in April 2020. The book summarised what had already happened and what Dr Coleman believed was about to happen. If you read it you can check how accurate he was.