Back in the 1970s I wrote a book called Stress Control which was my first commercial medical book. Since then I’ve updated that book several times and written a couple of other books on the subject. How to Relax and Overcome Stress is packed with information which I think that anyone who suffers from stress will find useful. How to Relax and Overcome Stress is 278 pages long and includes my Counter-stress Philosophy. The book includes the follow headings – and much more.
- The factors which cause stress
- How much is stress affecting your life
- Are you suffering from burnout and the 21st century blues?
- Measure your exposure to stress
- Know yourself
- Know your driving forces
- Tips for survival
- The values and limitation of medical intervention
- What withdrawal symptoms should tranquilliser addicts expect?
- Alternative stress therapies that work
- Using the techniques of relaxation
- Recapture your teenage dreams
- Meditation is easier than you think
- Build up your self confidence
- Survival in a changing society
PLUS there is a lengthy section on the diseases caused by stress.
How to relax and overcome stress by Vernon Coleman is available as a paperback. To purchase a copy just CLICK HERE.